DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management provide you with the skills
you need for a higher paying job*:
- Study while you continue to work -- 3 years or less for a bachelor's degree, 18 months or less for a master's degree
- Receive workplace-relevant learning so you apply skills to your job right away
- Flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend courses
Join more than 55,000 students each year who are changing their lives...
* College graduates earn an average of 78% more
income than non-college graduates (Source: US Bureau of Statistics)
Get the skills you need... for
a high paying job.
With a DeVry University degree
DeVry University's undergraduate and graduate programs give you
the technical knowledge and hands-on experience you need to follow
the future's most promising paths.
- Three-semesters per academic year for earlier graduation
- Learning that applies directly to the work place
- Instructors with real-world experience
- Ongoing career advising; internships; and career search support
- 25 campuses across North America
a closer look at DeVry, and see how we can help you succeed
in the career you seek.
DeVry University operates as DeVry College of Technology
in New Jersey and Toronto, Ontario and as DeVry Institute of Technology
in Calgary, Alberta and New York.
||"We look for graduates who can quickly
master new and complex material, and DeVry graduates
have consistently met this challenge. Only 13 months
after being hired, one DeVry graduate was promoted to a
position that typically takes three or more years to